Thursday, August 6, 2015

Zocks Blue Opaque 80

Do you remember this photo?

me wearing beautiful blue opaques

Many years ago, that pair of blue opaques had lost its colour. This year, I managed to get a free Amazon gift card for volunteer work. So, I decided that this was a perfect opportunity to replace the blue pair. I searched around Amazon and found this.

I was going to do this earlier, but I forgot. :^(

They feel extremely soft and silky. I think that I got a great deal, and have no problems recommending them.

The only problem is that they have some wear and tear all ready. I think that it was because of the shoe being rough on the inside top of the toe box. I only wore them once, an intend to wear them again only on special occasions.

Thank you for reading!

1 comment:

  1. had a pair in a lavender color loved them even though they just fit to bad they don't make a larger size

    ReplyDelete