Friday, May 9, 2014

Wore Mostly Opaques To Outings Yesterday

I must admit that I was a bit nervous. It has been a while since I wore mostly opaques or semi opaques, or sheers in public. However, once I was out of the home, I felt quite liberated.

It was refreshing to be able to wear something so smooth and silky in public and not have it be a problem.

I went a couple of volunteer opportunities, which paid honourariums. They paid so much that they effectively paid me a low income earner's day's wages.

I also went to apply at a temporary work employer. They are employers, who send us from place to place, doing temporary work. I do not know what other countries are like, so I thought that I should have explained to you what a temporary work employer is.

During each of the volunteer opportunities, I was informally interviewed for a project. Each organization had its own project. During one of the volunteer opportunities, the topic of my hosiery came up. I had a chance to mention that I liked to wear it in a normal way.

The people in the other volunteer opportunity must have seen my hosiery. I know that 1 guy was looking down. They will see my hosiery photo later this month, when we go to an art show.

I felt so fortunate, because I was able to touch high quality hosiery in public, while I sat on the bus and train. It really felt so good, that for a moment I wondered if hosiery could possibly helped to reduce depression or maybe even cure it.

Today's outing was quite successful. I hope to wear sheer hosiery out of the home in the future.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment