Sunday, May 12, 2013

I'll Take 1 Of Everything!!

Have you ever saw a range of products and just wished that you could get 1 of everything? Please let me know, in the comments below. Lately, I have been craving grey footless hosiery.

The other day, I went into that store, and saw [style #7396] Silks Ultimate Leggings in grey. I do not normally wear grey these days, but I did for a while, and I am a firm believer in variety, and I would love to start wearing grey again. Also, I am a firm believer in wearing footless hosiery with boots. Also, having a lighter colour is good for spring and summer.

What about you? Do you want to wear grey footless opaques? Do you think that I should wear grey footless opaques this year? Please let me know the answers to all these questions in the comments below! :^)

Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I personally find gray a little hard to pull off.. Still trying to find ways to pull them off.. Hahaha if you can.. Sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You put so much effort into clothing compared to me, that I figured that you could pull off grey, or any medium colour or darker. How do you feel about how it makes you look? Does it feel too bright to you?

      You are so approving of my choices! :^D

      Delete