Friday, April 26, 2013

Selling Off Most Of CanadianLegging.ca Hosiery

Last week, I managed to get in touch with a customer, who has been trying to reach me for months. I always replied to the emails, but my messages have not been getting through. I finally dialed the long distance number, and we managed to work out a deal.

Most of the work involved counting up stock, and checking for sizes. In other words, I checked up on everything, and provided product knowledge.

My loyal readers, with good memories, will remember that CanadianLegging.ca sent me hosiery to sell. I never had to pay for it up front, so it was good deal for me. I felt bad for quite some time, because I did not expect to be able to sell it. Now that this customer is buying most of it, I feel like I have achieved a huge goal. The truth is that God did the work in this instance.

The customer was attracted to the mentioning of the hosiery being similar to Wolford or better in quality. The customer ordered dozens of pairs of hosiery, in all sizes that could fit, and all colours that she typically wears.

1 interesting fact that will interest you: the husband did the talking and buying for the wife. The wife was happy to trust him. I thought that that was cool.

Since CanadianLegging.ca does not seem to be making any hosiery in the near future, this hosiery is of limited quantity, which is unfortunate. Fortunately, there are a few smaller sizes left.

The part that means the most to me is the money that I will be able to send to CanadianLegging.ca, which will support a small business and local manufacturing. Unfortunately, I do not know how to send the money to him. I might just mail a cheque, or just place an order on the web site. The funny thing is that I expect neither of these methods to work, because he might not see it.

If you have any suggestions on how to get in touch with CanadianLegging.ca, then please let me know.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment