Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Zooey Deschanel's Black Opaques With Teal Dress

Is she hot or not? E! Online says that she doesn't look good, but I think that Zooey Deschanel looks fine in the photo. I do not think that people are going to ignore her dress, just because of her hosiery.

Do the black opaques really take our attention away from the dress? If so, then what kind of hosiery would you have advised her to wear? Should women be encouraged to dress like her?

I would love to read your comments below.

Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Aww come on! They were really nasty! Zooey Deschanel always look great!! She has class!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. She isn't immune from criticism, and she won't automatically look nice, but I think that they really need to think twice about criticizing her.

      Delete