Sunday, August 5, 2012

Is She Wearing Pantyhose? #63

Gal #63 is in a photo that I shared in another blog post. She is hidden behind Guy #3. Her leg is barely visible. Normally, I want to show more leg, so that we can make a better guess, but it seem pretty obvious.

What do you think?

There are more Is She Wearing photos. The link is also in the right column, under Popular Topics. For those of you just joining us, read the explanation of Is She Wearing Pantyhose?.

There are Is He Wearing photos. The link is also in the right column, under Popular Topics. For those of you just joining us, read the explanation of Is He Wearing Pantyhose?.

There are Wikimedia hosiery photos. The link is also in the right column, under Popular Topics. For those of you just joining us, read the explanation of Hosiery In Wikimedia.

3 comments:

  1. At first I thought it was obivious because I could easily see a run; thinking she was wearing off-black pantyhose. But below the guy's water bottle and to the left of his thumb, I can see what appears to be bare leg. I think she's wearing "bicycle" shorts that go down just past the knee; with a run in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too at first glance though that she was wearing pantyhose, but I agree with Frog, if you look below the water bottle, you can see bare leg. So she is wearing some form of hosiery, but it doesn't go all the way down to the ankel, they are like capri leggings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good eye, both of you. I never saw the bare part.

    She is definitely wearing capri length something. I think that it is opaque grey footless hosiery. That line looks like a shine line to me. Then again, the sun isn't shining so brightly from her front.

    ReplyDelete