Sunday, December 18, 2011

Hosiery Advocate Has Pneumonia Or Bronchitis

The doctor listened to my breathing through my back. When he asked me to breath deeply, I did it, and then I ended up coughing away. I tried again, and the same thing happened. He knew right away that it was pneumonia or bronchitis. I am amazed at how quickly he knew.

He prescribed antibiotics, and ordered that I stay in bed for 4 days. I will get out of bed for only basic things like eating and bathroom usage. So I probably will not see any feedback from you, until Thursday.

I must go in for another check up on Thursday, so I will check for responses, and email then.

Normally, I try to let blog posts get posted automatically everyday, but I intend to leave this up until I have more information. I wanted to update you, before I went to bed, so that you were not left wondering for so many days. :^D

The end. Thank you for reading!

1 comment: