Saturday, October 1, 2011

Thoughts On New Hosiery Online Stores

I noticed many new online hosiery stores on Twitter. It kind of made me think. Before reading the remainder of my post, think about what your opinion is.

Is more necessarily better? I'm concerned that many of these new stores might make it hard to appreciate any particular hosiery store. I could imagine people wondering what the difference is between 1 hosiery store and another.

There could be at least 1 area where there is room for more competition: shipping. Some people have better techniques in shipping. This allows for better prices.

Also more businesses might mean more variety.

For us, North Americans, these businesses do serve a good purpose. They import hosiery from Europe.

After typing this, I still feel a bit uncomfortable about them, but I believe that each business needs to be evaluated on its own merits.

What did you think before reading this blog post? What did you think after?

No comments:

Post a Comment