Sunday, July 3, 2011

Hosiery In Wikimedia: Hooters Acapolco

It is good to see other societies embracing beauty.

I must admit, that Hooters waitressing is not the best job in the world, but in some countries, I have a feeling that it very good, because it is very hard to find safe decent work. I honestly wish that there were jobs for everybody where we did not have to use our bodies like this, but considering the alternatives, I would say that this is good. Please do not think that I mean it in a condescending way.

It is hard for me to rate this photo. I will give it 6th place for the Hooters Girls Photo Contest.

S6300007

Here is a list of all the other photos for the contest!

There are more Wikimedia hosiery photos. The link is also in the right column, under Popular Topics. For those of you just joining us, read the explanation of Hosiery In Wikimedia.

There are Is She Wearing hosiery photos. The link is also in the right column, under Popular Topics. For those of you just joining us, read the explanation of Is She Wearing Pantyhose?.

No comments:

Post a Comment