Friday, October 8, 2010

Suggestion To Shatobu

Read the blog entry to see the letter that I will send to them. I hope that they will respond.

Hi. I hope that all is well with you.

Would you please pass a copy of this email on to Dr. Denise Perron? I think that she might like the suggestions.

I think that you have a great product.

I would like to request that you make a pair of bike shorts for men and women. I think that all of us could use it. If you make it opaque enough, then it could double as outerwear, and not just underwear.

When people wear bike shorts, they are already in an exercise frame of mind, so they would appreciate the extra resistance.

Also, in Metro Vancouver, many women of all shapes wear leggings without pants, and without a skirt, and without a pair of shorts. You would think that the obese women would be more modest, but apparently not. I think that you could capitalize on this. I see that you already have a pair of footless tights, but most women want something a little more modest for outerwear, I think.

I would like to also recommend that you separate the butt cheeks a little bit more, if possible, so that the garment will be a little more flattering to the women.

I have blogged about your product, and about my suggestion to you.
http://hosieryadvocate.blogspot.com/

--
Sincerely, and with thanks,
Eugene T.S. Wong
[A.K.A. Hosiery Advocate]

No comments:

Post a Comment